Total Pageviews

Saturday 27 June 2015

About Me and Introduction

Hi all,
This blog post is basically an introduction of what I am going to be doing and about myself.

I am a 19 year old, born in Newport, South Wales who is inspired by coffee, as well as astrophysics.  I currently study Physics and Astrophysics at University of Birmingham, and love astronomy, going to observatories, including Greenwich during my visit!

Top of the observatory! 

Me on the Prime Meridian, having a nerd moment!
I also have an interest in many different parts of science, and visited the Natural History museum and Science Museum on the first day here when my girlfriend came up to visit, which was a great day, saw Dippy before he gets moved!

And now for the main reason of my blog - Coffee!  I love coffee, and am going onto a search for the best coffee I can find.  I will do mini guides of coffee shops in a few area's, though all of these guides will be my opinions.  My favourite coffee is a Flat White, but also love espresso to get the full flavour!

The coffee machine I use at home is the Rancilio Silvia, being the best machine I can afford!  I also use a low range commercial grinder, but love my equipment.  I have taught myself all of my knowledge using the internet and YouTube, and can do a little latte art, but I would love to have a job as a Barista, just to be able to get a lot of practice to train myself to make a perfect coffee! I also would love to start my own coffee shop, or coffee and wine bar.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @zacplummer or @plummerzac or on Instagram @zacp96 for my personal account or @zacthecoffeeman for all of my coffee pictures! Also feel free to add me on Facebook or message me by Email (zachary.plummer@hotmail.co.uk). And Lastly, thankyou for taking time to read my blog, it is a massive privilege to share all of my experiences with this amazing drink with many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment